The Humans had built a nice empire under the rule of one leader. They had hunted down and killed most of the monsters of the land or so they had thought. One day the army of the humans was attacked by a army of ogres of the same size and since that day they humans have been fighting a losing war but in the last 100 years or so they have started to hold off the army of the ogre lich and in some areas pushed them back.
The Humans really don’t have any real allies but they have been known to work with the elves and dwarves from time to time.
· Medium: As Medium creatures, humans have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
· Human base land speed is 30 feet.
· 1 extra feat at 1st level.
· 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
· Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic).
· Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass human takes an experience point penalty, his or her highest-level class does not count
I know it's not much really but I wanted something up about the humans feel free to add more to this