[EDIT: I fixed the things I forgot about and changed their name to the anicent greek word for little ones]
The halfling call themself Mikros but most of the other races call them Halflings. They are a peace loving race and they as a whole try to stay out of outsiders way and as such their land is not the best for farming but they do the best job that they can with what they have to work with. Over the years they have learned that Pipeweed grows best on their land and as such they have began to grow large amounts of it and have become know though out the lands for thier pipeweed which they take to other major cities to sell.
They call their land Simpetarien which is Elvish for The Pipers' Land. The name came from an Elf in a human city one day that when he asked them what their land and when they told him that the didn't have a name for their land he called it Simpetarien and after that the hobbits just keep calling it that.
They are ruled by a council of Elders which is made up of any hobbit which is over the age of 75 which goes to the weekly council meeting.
The protection/police force is made up of volunteers of the youth which are about to go into adulthood which begins at the age of 32
They have no real major cities to speak of they mostly live in little towns or farming villages spead thoughout their land.
They also do not have their own language to speak of but they do have a dialect of common
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, -2 Strength, -2 Wisdom. They tend to be fast at most things from their hands to their mouths, but at a cost to their strenght and halflings tend to be lacking in wisdom
- Halfling base speed is 20 feet
- +1 racial bonus on all saving throws: Halflings are surprisingly capable of avoiding mishaps.
- A Halfling starts with his choice of +3 racial bonus in any Profession/Craft skill and that skill is a class skill for the hobbit because every Hobbit has his work to do for the betterment of the community
- +2 racial bonus to Listen and Move Silently checks
- +1 racial attack bonus with a thrown weapon
- +2 on saving throws vs mind affecting spells and spelllike ability
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Low Elven, Goblin, Ogre
- Favored Class: Rogue. A mutliclass Hobbit's rogue class does not count when determining whether she suffers an XP penalty for multiclassing.
- Halflings cannot start play as wizards, or clerics
Halflings really don't a deity per say as much as they pay homage to lesser deities which watch over the land and the waters
I may edit this in the days to come but I'm not going to change it to much